You have gifts to share with the world and my job is to help you get them out there.read more
Here’s the truth we all need to be reminded of. Growth only happens when you get outside of your comfort zone.
The Benefits of Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone
I’ve interacted with hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs, artists, and dreamers from all walks of life, and this statement continues to hold true. You may have the best ideas and intentions, but it’s not until you take consistent action that your efforts can bear fruit.Make your mission more important than your insecurity. Click To Tweet
To be clear, your fear isn’t made up. It is real. But you must train yourself to override the fearful, mean voice in your head by taking action, particularly when you know it’s the right thing to do.
Like we remind Marlena on today’s MarieTV, “You have to behave your way to success.” The more you do, the more you’ll discover your ability to:
- Find creative solutions: When you’re not frozen by fear, you’ll see just how figureoutable everything really is.
- Prioritize the right things: When you stop indulging in fear, you devote more energy to things that matter: your message, your business, and serving your customers.
- Play the long game: Short-term risks won’t feel as scary because you’ll be smartly focused on your ultimate, long-term destination.
- Grow as a person: When you challenge yourself, you’re more likely to open yourself up to new relationships and experiences that will enrich your life and grow your character.
Watch 3 Entrepreneurs Push Their Businesses to The Next Level
In today’s MarieTV Live Call-In Show we have three creatives who must step outside their comfort zones in order to grow their businesses. Tune in to learn how to:
- Train yourself to override the voice of fear in your head.
- Craft offers that will have people flocking to your waitlist.
- Create new buzz about your company.
- Ignore the haters and share your message with the world.
- Make your mission and your business more powerful than your insecurity.
If you’re done with overthinking and ready break through now, click play.
Once you’ve watched, I’d love to hear from you.
Where specifically do you need to step outside your comfort zone? What’s one action you can take today to do so? Leave a comment below and let me know.
Share as much detail as you can. Hundreds of thousands of incredible souls come here for insight and inspiration. Your story may be just what someone else needs to have a major breakthrough.
Important: please share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. may be removed.
P.S. Team Forleo is GROWING ?— in fact, we’re hiring a Partnership & Growth Lead. Check it out or share it with someone who might be a perfect fit!
With SO much love ❤️,