You have gifts to share with the world and my job is to help you get them out there.read more
Have you ever struggled to make a big life choice and felt torn between your heart and head?
I’ve been there. And so has Marie, an anthropologist. She wants to know whether she should quit working for her PhD — which she loves! — to pursue her childhood dream of becoming an astronaut.Avoid confining yourself to a limited idea of what your life is going to be about. @MarieForleo Click To Tweet
On this week’s MarieTV Live Call-In Show, I tackle her question and talk with two chefs about their big career ambitions. Tune in to learn:
- When it may be time to give up on a childhood dream, and why that’s 100% okay.
- How to give your customers what they want without sacrificing your values.
- Why you MUST start small if you want to stop overthinking and become the type of person who follows through.
If you’re ready to make some traction on your dreams, this episode is for you. You’ll hear my As to these 3 listener Qs and snag my best practical tips for conquering indecision once and for all.
Your dreams deserve to see the light of day. You can’t get there if you don’t start today. Now, I’d love to hear from you.
In the comments below, tell me:
- Which of the three questions resonated most with you and why?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Please share as many specific details as possible.
Your share might be just the insight that someone else needs to have a breakthrough. Important: share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be removed.
Thank you so much for being so honest and brave in our conversations. You inspire me more than you know.
Got friends, family or colleagues who could use an extra boost? Share this post.
With so much ? love,