I so proud of myself for achieving these new heights in my business! If I were to sum up all my wins in 5 points:
- I've closed more projects in Q1 and currently Q2 than I ever have my entire previous year.
- I've already surpassed my entire income from last year. For reference, I made 15k in year 1. My low goal this year is 50k, and my high goal is 75k+.
- I've revamped my website and am SO proud of it. No doubt, this is my best iteration so far. I'm a web designer and what I learned in B-School is INVALUABLE and has helped me provide a better service for my clients altogether.
- I started a mailing list with only my clients and the 10 people who signed up for my opt-in (total less than 30 people). In one email I closed another 5k without finding new clients.
- My psychography for myself and business has improved tremendously. I'm still the same person, but feel like I've LEVELLED UP SO MUCH. I'm more confident in speaking about my value and providing constructive feedback to client objections without losing my ground = HUGE.