Email Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have experience with marketing automation? Does getting the right email into the inbox of the right person fall within your unique zone of genius? Do you have a knack for data and analytics?
We’re looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to join our team. We’ve helped tens of thousands of big-hearted dreamers use their unique talents to change the world, and this role will help us continue to broaden our impact and reach.
Your main responsibilities will be planning, building, testing, and executing emails and marketing automation initiatives. You’ll also track and analyze email marketing campaigns and generate reports to evaluate the efficacy of specific campaigns. The ideal person for this role has a mix of email marketing and data/analytics skills.
Ideally you have:
- 1-3 years of email marketing experience
- A strong technical aptitude with a knowledge of technologies and processes involved with email service providers and/or marketing automation platforms
- Basic data analysis experience and a curiosity to learn more
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical-thinking capability
- Ability to execute a project from start to finish independently
- Ability to adapt and be agile as needed in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A curious, resourceful, and solution-oriented mindset
This describes you so well, it’s almost scary:
- You have direct experience with third party email marketing software or CRM systems
- You love numbers and enjoy data analysis
- You’re able to utilize various programming languages (like HTML, CSS and Liquid) for email promotion execution
- You thrive with big picture strategy thinking and also love rolling around in the details. No stray typos get by you!
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges, and questions
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
- You’re not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, even if they’re different from what’s been done before, and you speak up when you notice opportunities for improvement
- You believe everything is figureoutable, and you’re confident in your ability to find solutions when you hit obstacles
- You’re comfortable and even thrive in fast-paced environments where you learn something new every day
- Your experience includes working for a successful company or leader in the online world (not mandatory, but a plus)
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment and imagination.
Sound ah-mazing? Apply via the form below.
About Marie Forleo International
Marie Forleo International is a socially conscious digital empire founded by #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the most sought-after motivational coaches in the world, Marie Forleo. Our mission is to give people the tools they need to change their lives. We do this through our award-winning show MarieTV, The Marie Forleo Podcast and our online training programs like B-School and The Copy Cure.
We believe in the power of personal growth, laughter and life-long learning. Our motto is “everything is figureoutable,” and we’re dedicated to helping millions of big-hearted dreamers use their gifts to change the world.
We hire people who are motivated by our mission and passionate about creating positive change. Our team is remotely distributed; we care more about your work-ethic and attitude than your location.
How we roll:
- Full autonomy over where you work, what you wear and which pet sits at your feet
- Paid medical and dental insurance, plus $1,500 HSA deposit
- Flexible Spending Account for health insurance and childcare
- 4 weeks company closure paid time off (exact dates determined by company)
- 10 days PTO
- Paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- 3 inspiration days to use as you choose
- 401(k) with both company match and profit sharing
- Paid parental leave
- A family of colleagues who will make you laugh and support you every step of the way
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be themselves.