You have gifts to share with the world and my job is to help you get them out there.read more
From the moment I saw her on stage, I was gobsmacked.
Never before had I witnessed someone so quickly, so completely and so ingeniously embody such a diverse range of characters — spanning a spectrum of age, gender and culture.
But what was most impressive wasn’t the spectacle, it was the substance.
Her multicultural message of connection, compassion and understanding is exactly what we all need right now. Perhaps, more than ever.
The NY Times calls her a “master of the genre”. She’s a Tony and Obie Award-winning playwright and performer. Her Ted talks have received millions of views. Meryl Streep is a fan and supporter.If you can make people laugh, an open mind can't be far behind. @jonesarah Click To Tweet
I’m so honored and excited to bring you this one-of-a-kind interview with my friend, the infinitely talented Sarah Jones.
In this inspiring MarieTV episode, you’ll learn:
- Why worrying about your self image (vs. your true self) is a recipe for getting lost
- How laughter is a deceptively powerful tool that can lead to more open minds
- Why art matters for human survival more than ever. You cannot starve our souls and expect us to thrive
- How we all can practice kindness and compassion in a culture that’s mired in separation, fear and self-alienation
- An exploration of the notion that, “Hurt people hurt people. And free people, free people.”
- How we’re all born with innate creativity and insight from Sarah on how she continues to access hers
And so much more. One of my core beliefs is that every one of us is here for a reason. We each have a unique set of strengths and gifts that we’re meant to share with the world.
If you’re ready to connect with your creativity, yourself and others more compassionately, this episode is a must watch and must share.
Once you’ve had a chance to digest the musings of the endlessly creative Sarah Jones, I’d love to hear from you. In the comments below, let me know…
What was your biggest takeaway from this conversation and what can you do right now to turn your insight into action?
Remember, share as much detail as possible in your reply. Thousands of incredible souls come here each week for insight and inspiration, and your comment may help someone else have a meaningful breakthrough.
Important: share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be deleted as they come across as spammy.
Thank you so very much for reading, watching and sharing your voice. Most importantly, thank you for continuing to welcome me into your world.
If you have family, friends or colleagues who would benefit from this creative and compassionate spark, please share this post.
With so much Tuesday love,