You have gifts to share with the world and my job is to help you get them out there.read more
Ever feel burnt-out from all your self-improvement efforts? Have the morning routines, evening routines and cornucopia of other success practices become just another chore on your neverending to-do list?
Then please listen to today’s interview. You’ll breathe a huge sigh of relief, have a few belly laughs and walk away with a much lighter schedule — and heart.
That’s because my guest today is my dear friend and fellow Oprah SuperSoul 100 member, Danielle LaPorte, author of the soon to be released book called White Hot Truth.You are more than adequate. You are substance, beauty, magnificence. @DanielleLaPorte Click To Tweet
It’s a hilarious and brutally honest exploration of the conflict between genuine spiritual aspiration and our compulsion to constantly improve.
In this interview, Danielle and I cover a lot of bases.
You’re about to discover:
- Why all the ‘woo’ of the self-help world keeps us from dealing with our poo
- How positive thinking can lead us astray
- The three ‘lies of inadequacy’ we can fall for on our path to grow
- When it comes to chasing goals, the vital difference between being detached and non-attachment
- Why the best self-help is self-compassion
- And so much more…
Check out this episode on The Marie Forleo PodcastListen Now
Now, Danielle and I would love to hear from you.
In the comments below, let us know:
- What was the insight, aha or distinction that meant the most to you from this conversation and why?
- If the best self-help really is self compassion, what’s one way you could be more compassionate with yourself starting right now?
Remember, share as much detail as possible in your reply.
Thousands of incredible souls come here each week for insight and inspiration, and your story may help someone else have a meaningful breakthrough.
Important: share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be deleted as they come across as spammy.
Thank you for tuning in, adding your point of view and for making this community one that’s rooted in kindness, respect and love.
And, if you have friends, clients or colleagues who might be suffering from a wee bit of self-help exhaustion, share this post.
With so much love,