You have gifts to share with the world and my job is to help you get them out there.read more
“If they can all get results that fast — what the heck is MY problem?”
“Jeez, I’m such a loser. Look at how much they accomplished in such a short time — and they’re half my age!”
“I might as well give up because, at this pace, I’m never gonna get there…”
Be honest now.
Have YOU ever had these thoughts when you’ve heard about someone else’s fast success?
Unless you’re Buddha, Jesus or any other enlightened soul, the answer is likely yes.
Because it seems like everywhere you turn these days there’s a small army of people who’ve snagged a fast pass to fame and fortune.
Understandably, it can leave the rest of us feeling like failures — until you really stop to investigate the truth about overnight success.
On today’s new episode of MarieTV you’ll learn:
- My take on whether or not these zero to hero stories are actually true (because I’ve heard and seen a lot of them)
- The inconvenient media truth about story spinning you may not have considered
- Why overnight success can actually be the worst thing that can happen to you!
So here are my two questions for you.
1. Have YOU had overnight (or relatively fast) success in any endeavor? What was that experience like for you?
2. Do you personally know anyone who truly had a meteoric rise to success? What universal lessons, if any, did you take away from witnessing it?
Please leave a comment below with your answers.
As always — thank you in advance for reading, watching and sharing!
I’m continuously fascinated with and in awe of your shares and the rich conversations that unfold each week.