Free Planning Tool To Set & Reach Your Business Goals

Did you know this whole MarieTV shebang started exactly one year ago?

That’s right. MarieTV aired its first official episode right after the New Year and we’ve been pumping out badass weekly videos ever since.

In today’s very special Anniversary edition, I’ll share my vision for the next year of MarieTV, plus I’m giving YOU a gift.

It’s a simple yet powerful planning toolkit to help you get more done in the next 12 months than you’ve got done in the past 3 years!

In fact, this mirrors the exact process my team and I go through to stay focused and on point… and we accomplish A LOT.

This simple, downloadable planning toolkit will help you:

• Get clear on what’s most important to accomplish in the year ahead
  • Narrow your massive list down to the top ten “must get done” projects
  • Create a clear, month-by-month action plan so you know exactly what to do (and not do) to stay out of overwhelm and reach your goals
  • Laser in on ONE thing that will give you the biggest edge this year and beyond

Once you’ve watched the video, click here to take the supa fast survey and access your free planning toolkit.

In the comments below, tell me what YOU are inspired to create this year, as well as the specific insights you gained from using your brand new planning toolkit.

Which reminds me. The planning toolkit, while beautiful and awesome, does not fill itself out. You need to follow the instructions and actually USE it if you want results.

Strategic planning exercises like this are what separates the wannabes from the winners so don’t screw around, OK? Take action and do it NOW.

Thanks, as always for tuning in, and Happy New Year!

**Heads up! Thousands of women entrepreneurs have received their toolkit, but a few of you are having trouble w/your ISP. Rather than leaving a comment, just email info@marieforleo.com and we’ll hook you up.  Thanks!

Hi Marie!

Happy New Year to you too! I think your followers would take the survey even if you didn’t give them a planning tool :)

Wish you a freaking awesome year!

Kathleen Bloom

Thanks so much for your amazing and inspirational work, ideas, advice and love that you give to us!

The very best to you in the New Year (and beyond!)

~Kathleen

Ameena Falchetto

Happy 1st Birthday MarieTV!

Thanks for the tool kit … can’t wait to start using it! You’ve inspired me so much over the last few months – CAN’T WAIT to see what 2012 has in store for all of us! (I think it’s gonna be HUUUUGE!)

Rock on and Happy New Year!

PS – love your dress!

Laura Hames Franklin

Hi Marie :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY-NESS!!

You guys really do such a great job on MarieTV, and congrats again for winning an AWARD for it!! (Here’s the link to read about it http://www.jonathanfields.com/blog/2012-business-catalyst-awards/)

There is such a perfect melody of fun, information, inspiration and true creativity building in each and every episode. You really can see how you are supporting each and every viewer with your heart and soul! Brilliant.

My inspirations and goals this year and uber creative & fun… yet whilst really grounding it in a structure and consistency (which you whip my butt on!) My own vids are taking on an amazing life of their own. They have got me in all kinds of situations that I wouldn’t have otherwise done! (like dancing at the top of the Empire State Building!~ you’ll have to join us next time!)

… and now I’m thrilled to be creating my programs and products that have been brewing in my mind these past 12 months.

I really do have to say that another big goal of mine is to support you more in reaching your goals and audience this year. The information you share is so valuable and kick-starts so many people’s butt’s into a direction (that they actually want to go in.) And I know that my audience and outreach needs this info.

I’m so excited for what 2012 will bring for us all, and thanks to the amazing connection of AWESOME ladies and guys who I have been honored to meet through Bschool (who are now really close friends), and watching everyone… Just Do It!

Rock on woman!

off to survey you up now :)

Stephanie

Happy New Year to you and your team and happy anniversary on MarieTV – AND a big THANK YOU for the cool planning tool -

Firstly, Happy New Year!:-)
I completed the survey twice now, as I didn’t receive the email with the planning tool the first time, and still don’t seem to have gotten it? Have checked my spam folder as well and there’s no sign of it, could you please let me know if I’m doing something wrong here? Many thanks!
x

Heather,
It’s Louise and I work with Marie. I just sent you an email with the link to the planning toolkit. Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

Jackie

Hi Louise!

Mind sending over the planning toolkit to me as well? I also took the survey and never received the kit. Thanks so much! And thanks to Marie for all her inspiring work!!

Jackie,
I will sent it off to you right away!

Krissy Ruddy

Hi Louise… can you send it to me as well? I also took the survey and didnt get the link. Thanks!!

-Krissy

elsa

hi! I’m Elsa and I took the survey :)
would you mind sending the link to me too?
thank you so much! xx

Melanie

Love Marie TV so Happy Birthday and of course Happy New Year and thanks for the gift!

Reason to love Tuesdays :-)

Gyöngyvér Patak

Thank you so much for your videos – they always make me “positive”. Today’s video saved my life – I got too much bad news this morning… Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!

Rita

Happy happy New Year to you too Marie!!
I’ve been following you for more than two years now! (Lol that sounds creepy) but I’ve learned so much from your advice and I just wanted to say thank you for everything. :) You rock! I really really wish to experience one of your seminars soon!
Have a wonderful 2012 may all your wishes come true! :)
xoxox

Louise Russell

Hi Marie! MarieTV *is* amazing!
This is the year I, as one of my goals, is systematize my coaching program into a packaged product and I’m looking forward to using your free gift (thank you!) to get me started and completing this!

Sarah Arrow

Happy anniversary!
Thanks for the toolkit, look forward to downloading it.

Johanna

G’morning Marie + world

Your videos have inspired me so much and have helped me shift my focus to creating programs from a positive, creative place, where I think out of the box and am not hampered by what I think I should or shouldn’t do. I couldn’t agree more than 2012 is going to be big, um, HUGE! Starting today, I am launching a weekly video newsletter including tips on how to Eat well. Be happy. Love life.

If that rings a bell with anyone, come check me out at http://www.johannavoss.com.

Scary, but I am embracing it with open arms. The greater the fear, the bigger the reward right? Thanks always for the inspiration!
xo Johanna

Shara Raqs

Fantastic and fun as always Marie! Thank you for the 2012 gift and look forward to the next initiation of B-Schoolers. 2011 totally took a major turn for the stars because of aligning with your community. ((( grateful )))

Robin Bramman

Happy New Year, Congrats to you and thanks for the inspiration.

Kay

Congrats on your anniversary! (long time watcher, first time poster).
You have done an amazing job of inspiring us and I cant wait to see what you will bring in 2012.

As foe myself, I am planning to make 2012 my year! I have set an intention to get my health coaching certification, which will enable me to help women suffering from chronic illnesses. I also want to write a holistic book on living with autoimmune diseases and build an online platform for women with these illnesses to find solutions, comfort and support. I know it’s a lot, but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can….

Kay

Hmm, I didn’t receive the download link either. Perhaps a glitch?

Rebecca Thorman

I didn’t get one either, FYI. But like the others said, I would have taken the survey without an incentive :)

Rebecca Thorman

Oops – take that back. Just got it – yay!

Kay,
It’s Louise (from Marie’s team). I just emailed you the planning tool. Hope it gets your year rockin’.
Take care,

Kay

Got it. Thanks!

Ivette

Happy New Year Marie, and congratulations for your first year.Your videos always made me laugh and fill me with lot of positive energy, thank you for that. The goal I want to acomplish this year is to create my cupcake and cookies store, and a sugar figurine online store for cake decorators comunity. Is kinda ambitious project but I hope to stay focused and could acomplished and of course I got your wisdom to help me. Thank you so much.

Christina Caudill

Wow! I can’t believe Marie TV is only one year old! It is so inspiring not to mention organized, refined and entertaining. I love the downloads – what a great visual tool to kick off my planning for 2012. As always, thanks so much Marie for your great insights!!

Rachel Luna - Kick Ass Life Changer

Girl, you just EXACTLY what I need and when I need it! Everything in the toolkit is precisely what I’ve been working on the last 48 hrs. No bull, on my to-do list was an entry to create an action plan document, and then BAM, today you hook it up! THANK YOU Marie, you’ve done it once again.
Happy New Year! I know you’re gonna kick 2012′s ass just like you did 2011!

xoxoxo,
Rachel Luna

Maike

thank you so much for your inspiration and your toolkit! :o) The Top10-list was very helpful, because it forced me to be clear with PRIORITIES. I changed “My one big money maker” to “My one most important goal for my own happiness and for others” because at the moment I am not yet up to become an entrepeneur.

Happy New Year!
Let´s create an amazing 2012!

Maike

Monica Lee

Happy Anniversary! You are such a cutie all dressed up in you white cocktail dress! I have big BIG plans this year and am so glad I found you-I certainly will share you with my peeps because you do bring life to the party!

Liz DiAlto

hahaha, “what are you so excited about it will make you rip your panties off…” I’m in a coffee shop, guffawing. Thanks for the planning tool, I totally needed that! xo

Suzyn

Thanks to inspiration from you and my other “virtual mentors,” I’m putting out a book in the next couple of months!! Thank you so much!

Happy New Year, Marie! Thanks for the planning toolkit. This is going to help me to narrow my goals down. And congrats on winning your award! :)

erin pickering

You’re the best! Look forward to your weekly videos… Thank you so much for your inspirational work, ideas, advice that you share! I am super super excited about using your planning tool!! thank you! and happy new year!!
~erin

Stephanie

Does it take a while for the email with the link to come through? I haven’t got mine yet….

Sonja

First of all, you should do every Q&A Tuesday in a cocktail dress! So fun!

Looking over my top 10, I realize they are all really about staying on task, so I took your calendar, took some stuff I learned in RHH B-school but have been neglecting, and dedicated a standing time each week to each of the items I could.

My calendar is looking good!

Thank you!!

Heidi

Happy New Year!

I filled out the survey but did not get a link to the planning tool. I checked my spam folder and nothing is in it. Could you please send it to me? Thank you.

Heidi,
I replied to your email with the link to the planning tool! Thank you so much for diving it and I hope it’s a spark plug for your year.

Heidi

Happy New Year

I filled out the survey but did not get the tool. Could you please send it to me ? Thank you.

eileen

took the survey(twice) and haven’t rec’d the kit. could you please email me one?

Eileen,
That email should be zipping its way to you but I just emailed you the direct page link so you can get started right away!

Nuria

Many thanks for your gift!! I’m off to start working on my year plan : )

Happy New Year!!

Shannyn @FrugalBeautiful.com

I’m going to be making my first e-book which I really want to turn into a real, live published book. I am finishing my MA degree this May and am not sticking with that career path of academia/teaching as I thought I would so I have no choice but to move forward and forge my own path!

I will be building my website and personal brand this year- and starting a new blog to help small businesses!

Joany

Feliz Nuevo Año! Love all your videos, and looking forward to your QnA Martes:)
gracias

Glenyse

Congrats on the award, and many congrats on your first year anniversary! I haven’t taken a look at the info you sent me yet, but in 2012 I specifically am going to:

Do more work on my website to include more details about my services, add a shop and interview small business owners that create products that I think would benefit my clients
Cultivate more speaking roles
Personally connect with more people online and offline

Happy 2012!

fabiola

Thank you, obrigada!!

Paula

Thanks for this exercise. It’s short enough to undertake in one sitting and I’ve refined my goals well enough to actually get started on them instead of planning, planning, planning!

Anitra

Awesome to find out I share my birthday with marie TV! :)

Christine Morris

Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary! We love your tips and advice ~ keep them coming!

Kerri Affronti

Thanks Marie. Inspiring Video this Morning. I’m Inspired! You, Inspired? We’re Inspired!

Sending Love,

Kerri

Mandy

Thanks for the toolkit, I need something just like that to keep me on the straight and narrow!

This year I’m going to start a newsletter, that I want to build into the best DSLR resource of a newsletter ever for beginners…

I have a really good feeling about this year and I’m ready to take on whatever I have to, to make it the best year ever for my business and beyond!

Thanks for continually inspiring me and helping to feel that I’m not on my own out here!

Dodie Jacobi

Congratulations on a year of great work! I completed the survey but didn’t receive the email with planning tools. Would love to see your process, as today is my day to turn noodles of the past couple months into commitments.

Dodie Jacobi

Just got em! Thanks and will post any meaningful impact.

Meanwhile, I’ve been meaning to write you to report the impact of the Instant Money Maker campaign from earlier this summer. Generated over $50k in new revenue over a four month period. Not completely instant (though about $12k of that was within 4 weeks!) In addition, I continued to diversify my client base/revenue sources (another goal of last year). One more thing thanks to your year-end video: upped my a la carte pricing for the first time in at least six years, and when I gave a heads up to some long-standing clients, they thanked me for my work and said I was worth every penny.

Thanks for all your help, Marie. I share your content liberally with my clients and know that there’ll be a time when I’m ready to graduate to your more sophisticated (read PAYED) engagement offerings.

Debi

Thanks for your videos in 2011. In January 2011 my father passed away unexpectedly and my business was stalled. I felt like I wanted to give up and my mind got the best of me. Your videos came just in time. You talked about the book “Do The Work” James Pressfield -and that turned me around immediately. I put on my big girl pants and started cranking. Now I am happy to say that 2011 was the highest revenue generated in my business of 8 years (and actually my entire business career).
Looking forward to 2012. Please do more events in NYC. I had to miss the last ones because of my travel schedule.

XOXO
Deb

Mo Tipton

Woooooo! Big, big congrats on your one-year anniversary!!

And I feel like I’m getting a double gift with the planner and survey, because I’m a dork and I love taking surveys. ;)

What am I inspired to create this year? Storybooks featuring my cute, little family of mouse characters. And, I’ve been so fired up about the project that I’ve been goal-setting like a fiend and knocking out my projects task list, so I know these books are going to be a reality this year.

Thanks for the inspiration, Marie! Off to take that survey now…

Andreea

Woohoooo, Marie!!!! Congratulations and happy anniversary. Thanks for all the amazing tips and content you provide. Such an inspiration :)

Lora Ulrich

Happy New Year & Anniversary! Keep rocking it girl!!! :-)

Shenee

Congrats Marie! I am so thankful for you this year and all the generosity you have shown to me this year. I didn’t get a chance to finish the form but I got my planning tool anyway. I can email more comments if you’d like :) I also love that you gave a step-by-step guide and I appreciate that it looks great too! :)

Paula Moreira

I completed the survey but I didn’t get my material! :(

Christy

The #1 thing I’m inspired to create this year is inspiredrunning.com
An online running community providing support and motivation for beginning runners and walkers.
The intention is to empower others to use running to change their lives in a way that is fun and feels good.
Can’t wait!

Paula Moreira

Oh, I’m sorry. I just received it. But I was so excited I couldn’t wait! Thank you so much!

Holli Thompson

Happy A. Marie, and Happy New Year too!!
You are the best and I LOVE my Marie TV!!

You’ve made a huge difference in my biz this year, and Marie TV has been a fun, look- forward- to moment of each week. Party on.. so happy to be by your side in 2012!!
A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LOUISE TOO!!! Love ya girl!!

Holli xoxo

sonya miller

just found you a month ago when looking for information for women running businesses….love your tips,and unconvnetional way of looking at things! My plans this year? To make my business make huge PROFITS!

Julie

Hi. I am new to your site, I really love your videos! This is really inspiring me to reach my business goals like never before.
I completed the survey but did not get an email with a link to the pdf (I have no spam filters on).
Thanks again for all you do!
Julie

Julie,
I just sent you an email with the tool kit information! Have fun planning!
Louise

You are all such party animals! ;) Love it.

I am so inspired by the year ahead, and I’ve got a lot of writing waiting to come out and play.

awesome Nat! I’m So thrilled to watch you continue to soar!! :) xo M

Mia

Woot Woot! Loved your first episode and appreciate every one since then. Thanks to you and your team for great content, lots of laughs and always starting my Tuesdays off with the right energy! Congratulations, Marie!

Thank you Mia!

Pen

I was laughing my butt off because my party horn didnt make noise either….maybe someone should look into why, out of three million horns, the one you want to use doesnt work?
Thanks for another great video and the planning tool, Marie!!

You are so welcome.

Qaadira

As usual, you are right on time with the planning tool! I filled out the survey, but got a “page not found” after I clicked the link to get my goodies. Do send soon. Thanks

Qaadira,
I’ll email you the information right away! Thank so much and here’s to a magical 2012.

Franci Claudon

Happy Anniversary Marie! Wishing you continued abundance in the New Year.

2012 is all about Talisman Tails – custom pet portraits in fused glass! I’ve been doing these under my http://www.magpiestudiodesign.com biz for the last several months and created the new biz name on January 1st – woo hoo! This combines two of my passions – love of animals and creating beauty in the world. I am extra motivated because I will be donating a portion of the biz profits to organizations for homeless animals. Lots to do so the planning guide will definitely be a huge help – thank you!

awesome Franci!

Rachel Anzalone

Hi Marie! Congratulations on a year of MarieTV :-)
Here’s my video (made with love) for you ~

Just watched your video. Incredible work Rachel. And congrats on your new center!!

Marlena Torres

Marie, I am just going through your free download with this video, and I’m blown away by you. You NEVER fail to deliver the greatest value with EVERYTHING you do. I am eternally grateful for you, b-school, and your weekly videos. I’d be lost without it. Sending you MUCHO LOVE for 2012!

Elsie Escobar

As always you ROCKED my world!!!!!! I’ve so enjoyed watching the greatness of your vids grow this year. I only wish I had been able to watch EVERY SINGLE ONE!

The planning tool is just what I was looking for! I had started to do this for myself and had the skeleton of the process in my head, and voila, here you come up with the exact process with which to do it. As always: Genius :)

I cannot wait to get this going! This year, I will make my YoGeek self shine and finally get my voice out. In fact, I *gulp* started the process my resurrecting my yogeek.me blog. SOOOOO much more to come, and this little gift from you, a giant blessing to make that happen :)

Happy New Year Marie! ♥

Milana

Thank you so much Marie for Marie TV and the constant motivation you bring every week. You have no idea how much I look forward to your Tuesday e-mails. I am so looking forward to creating a fantastic 2012 and can’t wait to use your planning tools! xo!

Shakaya

This is supa exciting to see an insider’s look at how a wildly successful operation is planned!

I have downloaded and am ready to get started on creating my Dream Map for 2012.

Thank you Marie!
Happy Anniversary :)

Shakaya

september

it is hard to think of ways to improve marie tv…. it is so fantastic!!
thanks for a great year marie and a huge happy new year to you!

Hilary

I was just about to cry and whine about how I haven’t received my freebie yet, and it arrived in my inbox. :) Yay for 2012 and the new shiny year we have ahead of us. Thanks, Marie and crew, for MarieTV and continuing to inspire me year-round. You git down wit yo bad selves!

Hilary,
Oh yay! I think we are definitely giving email providers a workout today.
Enjoy and here’s to your shiny new year,

Stephanie Watanabe

Happy 1-Year Anniversary Marie!!! Your words, videos and events have truly changed my life in the last two years. I am so grateful to know you and so amazed and thrilled for all that you’ve accomplished this year — cheers to an even more amazing 2012!!

Jan Schochet

Marie–I love ALL your Marie TV episodes. And I do share them. So fun and such great advice. Thank you for loving your fans so much that you do this : )

Best for 2012.
I am planning for much more success in 2012!

Mariah Danielsen

Happy Anniversary Marie! Love Q+A Tuesdays and loved giving feedback. I can’t wait to see what you come up with in 2012!

I didn’t get the toolkit yet – it’s been 3+ hours. How long should it take to be emailed?

Thanks for all you do!

Mariah,
I just emailed you the tool kit, sorry for the wait! Enjoy and all the best for the new year.

Vidette Vanderweide

What an inspiring accomplishment! Congrats!

John

Marie..

I didn’t receive the Pdf for the organization tool. Maybe.. i need to be more patient? Anyhow.. your awesome. Thanks for all the good info.

John,
I just sent you an email with the information! Here’s to your planning genius.

Christy

Looks like others have the same problem – I didn’t get the PDF yet, can you email? Thanks!
Christy

On its way to you now!

Rosemary Breen|Compatibility and Love

Got the Planning Tool Marie. Now where are my PA’s? Oh I forgot. It’s just me.

The good news is there won’t be any clashing of diaries for the planning meeting :)

All the best Marie and thank you.

Rosemary

Theres

Thank you for the generosity with which you share your goodies with all of us!
I am looking forward to a year led by desire with a big D, to inspiration be my guiding light and to the fire in my belly be the driving force to make my work more visible.
Theres

Darya

Hi! The email with the link to “get my goodies” leads to a blank page.
Please send me my PDF goodies thank you :)))

Darya,
I’ve just sent you an email with the goodies!
Have fun and here’s to an amazing new year,

Ronii Bartles

I just want to congratulate Marie and her whole team for making it to the 1 year anniversary of MarieTV. That is an awesome accomplishment! I look forward to all the great advice every week (and little of the goofiness and dancing too). Keep up the great work and I look forward to all the great episodes in the coming year and hopefully working with Marie and her team soon.
Lots of love,
Ronii

Jennifer Clor

I am inspired to get real with our business and make some big decisions, like do we stay and grow? Or pursue other opportunities? 2012 is the year we will feel confident going one way or the other!

Trinidad

I think I am having the same problem. Just checked my email and did not find anything…By the way – love the info in your blog ..Thanks

Trinidad

Trinidad,
I just sent you an email with the planning tool kit so you don’t have to wait!
Hope it brings some great a-has,

Darci LaRocque

Same issue, no planning email sent! Please send as it couldn’t be a better time. My husband and I are doing a business planning session in a few weeks!

THanks soooooo much!

Darci,
I’m emailing you now! Excited for what you and your hubby create.

Heidi

I’m looking forward to getting my planning kit, but an error kept popping up when I put in the my email address. I would very much appreicate being sent the kit! thanks so much. Heidi

Heidi,
I just sent you an email!

Tehlia

Congratulations on ONE YEAR! I have only just found your site (can’t get enough) and look forward to watching you over this next year. I have started to do a lot of what you suggest.

And THANK YOU for the planning toolkit. I am on my way to fill out your survey.

Alejandra

Happy New Year and congratulations to you! I entered my email and completed the survey, but I never got the planning kit. Could someone send it along to me? Can’t wait to check it out!

Alejandra,
I just sent you an email with the information so you can jump right in!

Ketreona

Congratulations on your one year Marie + team! Its amazing to see what can happen when you stick to your vision and be true to who you are. I love your videos and I look forward to viewing many more.

-Ket

Look forward to Tuesdays in 2012!!!!!

Margit

Hi. I too am new to your site. One of your followers shared your link on FB. I am inspired to work smarter, not harder – and to set AND reach my business goals in 2012.
I completed the survey but did not get an email with a link to the pdf.
Thanks very much and congratulations on your anniversary.

Margit,
I sent the goodies to you last night, hope they are rockin’ your 2012 planning!
Louise

I freaking LOVE MarieTV and can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2012! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love you tons. xo

Evelyn

Thanks for the planning toolkit. I’m inspired to finish my book and get it out there into the world. I have so much in store for 2012! P.S. Still waiting on details about the all brownie diet. . . ;-)

Peace

Gillian

Hey Marie, you look so gorgeous! Happy 2012! Thank you for inspiring all of us. Quick question – I didn’t receive my toolkit. Would it be possible to get a copy from someone here? :) Lots of love.

Gillian,
I will definitely hooked you up, I think we are challenging some email providers! Just sent you an email with the toolkit.

Leona Mizrahi

Greetings,
Congratulations Marie + the MarieTV Crew! Style, sass + super valuable 411 every Tuesday. Could you please send me the PDFs? Unfortunately I did not receive them once I completed the survey.

Leona

leona@soultreecenter.com

Leona,
I know that the toolkit email was taking some time to arrive via email. Hopefully it’s made the journey but just in case, I emailed you the details now.
Enjoy and here’s to a phenomenal 2012,

Prada Madonna

Thank you for a year of amazing advice. Much congrats to everything and I look forward to more. Happy New Year Marie! Best, Ellen

Jennifer Kem

Marie, it seems like way more than a year that you launched MarieTV. Congratulations on an incredibly successful year and many many more! You are my mentor in all things marketing, and I heart your eccentricity, brilliance and most of all, for giving us license to be ourselves.

Looking forward to getting the planner, haven’t seen it yet I’m sure it’s on its way. :)

Aloha and Hau’oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!

Jennifer,
Just in case the email is still in transit, I sent you the toolkit right now!

Jennifer Kem

You’re awesome Louise. I got it, THANK YOU!

J. Kenn

Yay!! Congratulations. I love MarieTV!! You have inspired me to reach my goals and be silly in doing so!! This year I will focus on improving my public speaking in the hopes of inspiring others! Thanks a bunch.

Kellie Brooks

Congratulations on your + your team’s anniversary, Marie! It’s clear how hard y’all work on your vids and all the other goodies you send our way. Deepest gratitude for you, from the bottom of my heart. Namaste.

And now I’m going to take your celebratory energy and…tell you all what I’m crazy inspired to create in 2012!
1) Writing a book/digital program to help women entrepreneurs find, interview, and hire the right person – every time! The right web designer, VA, customer service staff – you name it, I’ll teach you how to save money + time by sharing my Interviewing Secrets.
2) Crafting an epic speech to launch my speaking career! I’ve got a lot to say about creating wealth and value, and what the future of money holds. I’m completely redefining what the new economy can and will feel like.
3) I’m inspired to create the deepest and truest romantic relationship I’ve ever known. A wide open heart!

and so much more…! Happy New Year to all you beautiful and ambitiously fabulous ladies! May 2012 be OUR YEAR to SHINE!! xo

Dorie

I also did not receive the pdf but I answered the survey

Dorie,
An email is zipping its way from me to you with all the juicy details!

Trista Cottman

Happy New Year Marie! What I am inspired to create this year is joy. I want myself and others to experience more of it! I am inspired to create and launch a business that will help accomplish just that. My business will be a blog/website that promotes well-being through health and fitness done in a fun way that is rooted and grounded on results! I feel that women who struggle with their body image and weight tend to hold back, they might struggle with pursuing their passions or dreams because of their lack of confidence – when this hindrance is removed and replaced with a joy that comes from accomplishing health and fitness goals it releases an energy that is infectious. I want more women to experience that feeling.

I am really looking forward to receiving the planning tool. I’ve checked my email a few times and it has not arrived yet. Once I get it, I will be all over it :-) Strategic planning is one of my strengths so I’m always looking for new tools that can help me in the process.

Thanks again for all you share!! I look forward to meeting you one day soon.

Trista,
I know it’s taking a bit of time for the emails to weave their way into your inbox…. if you haven’t received it yet- write info @ marieforleo.com and we’ll get it to you right away!

Carol F

Great video! Happy New Year to all!
I filled out the survey but got no email with instructions. Hope to get it soon!

Carol,
I sent you the goodies, happy planning!!

Allison

Congratulations! You are awesome. I really enjoy your weekly show and great advise. I look forward to the year ahead and to your continued amazing tips and inspiration.

Hillary Rubin

Congrats on a year! LOVE the video. I have clear intentions and plan for the new year and using all I got from Bschool, Rhhlive and RHHVM and feel super equipped. Thanks for the generosity and value Marie… It’s priceless. xxoo Hill

Maree

Thanks Marie – awesome video – congratulations on the one year of Marie TV. As part of my planning I started reviewing your videos from the last 12 months. Thanks for all your inspirational work and passion.
Big hugs for these planning tools – great, simple and effective.

Cheers xxx

Mary McQuaid

Love your videos.
I filled out the survey but didn’t receive the planning kit.
Please send to mcmoyl2002@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Happy New Year
Anything is possible xo
Mary

Mary,
I just sent you an email with the planning toolkit. Enjoy and here’s to a magical 2012.

Scott Powers

Marie, congrats on your anniversary! The marketing goodness you provide is priceless and even works for super-studs too ;) You’ve really helped me find my voice and my niche on-line. I am super excited this year to deliver my ebook guide on financial mastery for divorced and widowed women and the follow-up on-line course.
Happy 2012!
Scott

Danica

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year! I look forward to “Q&A Tuesday” every week. Even if the topic doesn’t pertain to me, just watching your great energy perks me up and helps motivate me! Thanks!

Danica

Nadia Marshall

Happy Anniversary Marie!! I love your videos… they are so inspiring and reassuring. I’ve just launched my new blog, and feel like I’ve really found my most relaxed voice, thanks in part to you xx It is all about teaching people the Ayurvedic approach to strengthening your digestive fire (called Agni in sanskrit).
I’ll fill out the survey now… and can’t wait for the planning tool.
Thanks again for everything! You rock sista!
Love
Nadia

Patty

Loved the files! The graphics and the value are outstanding as usual :)

september

marie….
i can’t thank you enough for putting your goal setting tools out there!…. this sets the stage for the thinking that breeds success….
soooo grateful for lovely you!
happy new year!
~september

Gretchen

Thanks for all the wonderful and inspiring insight. Love watching your entertaining and often funny videos and like that you keep them short and right down to the point.
Happy New Year!

Doka

Hi marie and team! Could you please email me the gift? I am in Africa right now and the Internet is very slow or things simply will not load such as your video and your survey. I am very excited to plan my new year for when I return back to the us. I am a loyal fan and will watch the updates ive missed since I have been overseas.

Coming to nigeria at this time of my life has shown me what a heaven on earth america is. It has shown me that it is now my responsibility as a blessed human being to create and teach and share.

Mara

MarieTV RULES and I can’t wait to see what amazing goodness y’all come up with this year! Keep doin your thing – it gets better every Tuesday!! Thanks and happy new year!!

Deeone

Hey there, Marie!

I don’t know if I’m out of line here, but I just had to stop in and let you know that I love your videos. Your energy is contagious and your information is right on point! I’ve been blogging now for almost a year… it’ll be a year next month. I’ve learned a lot, but there’s still a ways to go. I’m also writing my first novel. So I just want to tell you thank you for being YOU! In my eyes… YOU ROCK!!! :) Keep up the AWESOME WORK here.

Wishing you all the best in 2012… Cheers! :)

Janie

I’ve written mine out already and so looking forward to sharing New Ideas and moving on! Here I come 2012 ;O)
Thanks Marie

Best wishes for a great 2012!!

Susie

This year I’m creating a powerful, intimate nutrition/business mastermind for entrepreneurs! In the mastermind we’ll hold each other accountable to our business and health goals while I provide nutrition education. This is for entrepreneurs who want to be Productive, Vital, and Successful. How much fun is this!!!

Suzyn

I am publishing a book this year! Woo!!!

Rachel Henke

Just thinking of developing an additional new business so this comes at a great time. Love the tools – thanks and happy new year.

Dayse

Love it!

Nichi Hirsch Kuechle

This is soo great…love your excitement, it’s contagious!

Darya

Hi Marie and Team!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing these tools with us. It feels incredibly exciting to know what I’m working on this year and that I’m accomplishing things that matter most to me!

I have completed my first big goal for the year, and also my goal for January: Jan 30th I started a new job, exactly the kind I have been hoping for!!! Just wanted to share my joy and appreciation. Thanks!

christian

Marie, you are my new bff. Thanks for being you!

ishaque

congratuations on Succesive One Year making Positive action in growing hope & spirit in life, on international basis, EXCERCISE MAKES A MAB PERFECT.

Mark Hughley

NICE planning tool! and got a beautiful lady on the video! Worth watching.

Tanya

Thank you for another helping of the Marie Forleo Awesomness! I am sharing your awesomness on FB & other sites and networks with my peeps regularly. It’s great stuff to share – practical, fun & inspiring, so go Marie & Marie Team go!

Happy New Year & even more fun, creativity & success to you and yours and everyone here! We are looking forward to more MFA 2013 (Marie Forleo Awesomness)!

Tanya

l.uvani

Happy New Year !!! All the best for 2013

Thank you for the awesome advice and love you share with us . Its truly amazing.

Lotza Love
Luvani

Starla

Digging the tools! We don’t plan to fail, we fail to plan – this helps :)

Julie

Hi Marie!

Happy 2nd Anniversary! I started tuning in soon after you were on Super Soul Sunday. Keep up the awesome work! MarieTV = Inspiring!
Here is to a miraculous 2013!

Julie

Yasmine Khater

Dear Marie

Happy New Year, I stumbled upon your website early this year, and watch the show nearly religiously now. It was a big part of reasons why I quit my job and followed my gut to follow my passion about enabling women to find their passions. You have no idea of how you have become such a role model.

I absolutely loved your video, because it showed how great things evolve amazingly! I actually spoke at tedxwomen last month on that topic of how money should not stop you from doing what you want to do. My last words were start something, and i loved how you brought it up in your speech.

Today I launched my facebook page for my first group coaching program which I brought on board 4 other coaches called facebook.com/bwomenretreat. I am excited, nervous and love that its just the vision. My vision is to work in 3 different continents and have the lifestyle I have always dreamed. The plan is to have bwomenretreat run in 2 different continents (Asia and Europe) and to have a version for young people in Latin America.

As part of the launch campaign, we have this campaign called “Who do I want to Be?” and are asking people to declare who they want to be http://bwomenretreat.com/iwanttobe.html. It would be AMAZING, if you could also be part of it.

Massive Hugs, Love and Respect

Yasmine

Rona Faison

Thanks Marie! I don’t know you yet but love you already. The planning tools are amazing! Organized, short, sweet and to the point of it all. I have my year mapped out on just a couple of pages that I will post in my office to keep me focused all year. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2013 is already off to a great start.

Monica

I began to use the tools from the action plan, but I am running into some problems. A lot of my top 10 have so much to do with my everyday life that the action plan monthly calendar didn’t seem to relevant with my goals. So I am still where I am started.

Nikki Stephens

How is it that every time I have a question, an episode of MarieTV just pops right on up to answer it?!

Like several above me, I also filled out the survey to get the planning tool, but it hasn’t appeared for me (despite refreshing my inbox & checking my junk mail etc). I wondered if it was because it was last year’s offer, so may not be available any more, but judging from the last couple of comments it would seem it’s still available.

I did as requested & emailed info@… so hopefully I’ll get it sent through manually soon.

I absolutely loved the recent interview that you (Marie) did with Danielle LaPorte – you’re both such inspirational women, I left feeling all happy and inspired! I’ve since recorded it so that I can use it when I need some guidance or a pep talk.

Thank you for sharing so much valuable and helpful information – it’s such a delight to watch your videos and read your posts!

Nikki

Pao

Hey Marie! congrats on your success! I love your videos and I was very excited to try your toolkit but after the survey I did not get anything in my email address, can you fix it? I can’t wait to use it too!
Gracias :)

Pao

OOOPS just saw the heads up, sorry!!! :)

Junnita

Hi, I love your videos, they are always so inspirational and in your face motivational without make me feel like I’m being chastised for things I should know.

I took the survey but did not get the toolkit. Is it still available?