Marketing Copywriter & Content Creator
Do you believe marketing copy can be authentic, helpful and effective — all at once? Does writing creative copy that converts fall within your unique zone of genius?
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Copywriter & Content Creator to join our team. We’ve helped tens of thousands of big-hearted dreamers use their unique talents to change the world, and this copywriter will help us continue to broaden our impact and reach.
Your main responsibility will be writing landing pages and emails that bring go-getters into our circle and help them see the value in joining our flagship programs, B-School and Copy Cure. You must have experience writing personality-driven marketing materials that convert interest into buys.
We’ll offer other opportunities for you to sprinkle that creative copywriting magic as well, including MarieTV where we have more than half a million subscribers.
You’d be over the moon to earn a paycheck for these responsibilities:
- Write sales copy that converts and doesn’t feel like sales copy. Bring our brand’s unique, playful voice to landing pages, with the goal of increasing enrollments in our training programs
- Refresh and optimize existing landing pages with inspiring and creative stories and information, infusing them with personality that increases conversion rates
- Rewrite existing and create new email sequences that help our community and showcase the value of our work, so subscribers are eager to become customers
- Brainstorm and create ideas for high-value opt-ins and lead magnets to drive high-potential leads to our email funnels
- Mine our social channels for strong testimonials and success stories, and brainstorm innovative ideas for sharing those stories in ways that help others
- Ideate, build and update webinars, challenges and ebooks that bring true value to our community and strengthen our sales funnels
- Provide copy support for existing and new training programs, ensuring our offerings are always up-to-date, relevant and the absolute best they can be
- Collaborate with our tight-knit writing and creative teams to make progress on projects that are meaningful for both our community and our company, pitching in wherever needed
This describes you so well, it’s almost scary:
- You’re a pro at writing enticing headlines and email subject lines that result in high open rates, and you can share examples where you nailed it
- It feels natural to write in a fun, conversational, emotional, relatable voice, and you have clips to prove it
- You have at least one year of experience as a marketing copywriter, and you’re comfortable ghost-writing in someone else’s voice (additional years are preferred)
- You bring at least a year of experience writing landing pages, sales pages and email funnels that are effective in converting customers, and you’re happy to provide examples
- Optimization feels like a fun challenge — you get a kick out of spicing up landing pages and email sequences, then tweaking the heck out of them to see results
- You have a sense of humor and bring it to your writing
- You’re 10,000% reliable, organized, and consistently meet deadlines
- You’re not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, even if they’re different from what’s been done before, and you speak up when you notice opportunities for improvement
- You have a track record of working well with others, supporting your team and avoiding drama
- You believe everything is figureoutable, and you’re confident in your ability to find solutions when you hit obstacles
- You appreciate and respect entrepreneurship, maybe even have a history of running your own business or side hustle, but you know in your heart that you work best as an employee for a successful company
- You’re comfortable and even thrive in fast-paced environments where you learn something new every day
- You live and work in the continental United States
- You’ve taken B-School or The Copy Cure (not mandatory, but a plus)
- Your experience includes working for a successful company or leader in the online world (not mandatory, but a plus)
- You bring expertise in split-testing marketing copy and building on those results (not mandatory, but a plus)
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment and imagination.
Sound ah-mazing? Apply via the form below.
About Marie Forleo International
Marie Forleo International is a socially conscious digital empire founded by #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the most sought-after motivational coaches in the world, Marie Forleo. Our mission is to give people the tools they need to change their lives. We do this through our award-winning show MarieTV, The Marie Forleo Podcast and our online training programs like B-School and The Copy Cure.
We believe in the power of personal growth, laughter and life-long learning. Our motto is “everything is figureoutable,” and we’re dedicated to helping millions of big-hearted dreamers use their gifts to change the world.
We hire people who are motivated by our mission and passionate about creating positive change. Our team is remotely distributed; we care more about your work-ethic and attitude than your location.
How We Roll:
- Full autonomy over where you work, what you wear and which pet sits at your feet
- Paid medical and dental insurance, plus $1,500 HSA deposit
- Flexible Spending Account for health insurance and childcare
- 4 weeks company closure time off (exact dates determined by company)
- 10 days PTO
- Paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- 3 inspiration days to use as you choose
- 401(k) + company match
- Paid parental leave
- A family of colleagues who will make you laugh and support you every step of the way
We are open to one full-time employee, or multiple part-time contractors.
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be themselves.