Senior Full Stack Developer
You’re a creative, positive, hardworking senior level Full Stack Developer who lives and breathes pixel-perfection.
You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. Making sure the customer has an excellent digital experience is always front-of-mind.
This position is responsible for ensuring our digital properties are cutting edge, work seamlessly, and are fast as lightning. You’ll work closely with a Project Manager, and our Creative Team and Operations Team to create excellent websites and experiences.
Additionally, you’ll work with the Development Team to modify, enhance and optimize our existing codebase, as well as develop new features for both Team Forleo and our customers. You’ll also work to build and maintain systems/processes to connect the various third-party applications we use to run our business.
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment and imagination.
Reading this makes you say, “WHOA — that’s ME!”:
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats with great people skills
- You have a curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You’re excited about co-creating the big picture vision and overall tech plan for the company
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work until the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re on top of the latest and greatest in techniques, trends and technologies
- You live and breathe pixel-perfection
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years full stack experience
- You have worked in small or large teams with other developers
- You know what it takes to build web applications and websites, interfacing with designers, project managers and other team members
- You have knowledge and experience developing responsive designs
- You have proven experience with and an understanding of cloud architecture
- You have strong knowledge of WordPress, Plugins and Advanced Custom Fields
- You’re experienced in designing and implementing REST API’s
- You have proven experience in database (DBMS) technology and caching mechanisms
- You have a clear understanding of PWA sites
- You have experience with different e-commerce and payment gateways including Stripe and Paypal
- You have experience with version control systems, such as Git and GitHub
- You are proficient with visualization, mockup and wireframe process and tools like InVision, Photoshop and Illustrator and implementing and maintaining style guides and brand guidelines.
In an ideal world, you have:
- Capacity and experience as a Lead UI/UX Developer and/or Architect overseeing other team members
- The ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Strong knowledge of Liquid
- Sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- A strong focus on UX/UI design and development
- Photoshop knowledge
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You don’t live and work in the continental United States
The nitty gritty:
- We’re open to this being a full time employee or freelance position
- We strive to keep meetings to a minimum while having enough structure to foster collaboration and keep projects on track and on time.
- Full-time employees get 6 weeks paid vacation, 401K, health/dental insurance, inspiration days, paid holidays, and competitive pay
- Your location isn’t as important as your attitude and talent, but it’s required that you live and work in the continental United States and are eligible to work in the United States
- This is a virtual position working with our stellar virtual team
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer.
You must apply by 11:59 pm Eastern US time on January 6, 2020.
Here’s how to apply:
This application is now closed.