Marketing Operations Specialist
You’re a fun, hardworking marketing operations pro who’s committed to using your gifts to make the world a better place. You live, breathe, and dream marketing.
You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. You’re committed to using your strong technical skills to maintain marketing systems and support program launches, advertising and digital products.
This position will be responsible for managing our ad campaigns and creative testing for Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube. You’ll be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns, and determining campaign targeting. You will work with our copywriters, video editors, and designers to meet your performance goals.
You’ll also work alongside marketing and operations team members to establish and improve KPIs for the company as it relates to advertising and other growth areas. Your voice and insight will be invaluable as we make decisions on how and where to find new fans and customers.
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
Reading this makes you say, “Holy cow — that’s ME!”:
- You’re well versed in Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube advertising.
- You have experience in and enjoy setting up and tracking stats in Google Analytics, and you’re well versed in using Google Tag Manager.
- You thrive with big picture strategy thinking and also love rolling around in the details. No stray typos get by you.
- You have a growth mindset and you have a passion for optimizing projects to be the best they can be.
- You have a strong aptitude for digital marketing strategies and are addicted to learning and growing in this area.
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats.
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines.
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges, and questions.
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, and the well-being of the company.
- You’re not thin-skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results.
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a virtual environment.
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!).
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary.
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place.
In an ideal world, you have:
- 2+ years of digital marketing operations experience
- Experience (and proven results) with creating and managing ad campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube
- Experience with running email marketing campaigns
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to execute a project from start to finish independently
- A curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You don’t like marketing, sales, or being the best
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You don’t live and work in the continental United States
The nitty gritty
- We’re open to this being a full time employee or freelance position
- Full time employees get 6 weeks paid vacation, 401K, health/dental insurance, inspiration days, paid holidays, and competitive pay
- Your location isn’t as important as your attitude and talent, but it’s required that you live and work in the continental United States
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer.