Marketing Operations Coordinator (PDT Only)
You’re a fun, hardworking Marketing Operations ninja who’s committed to using your gifts to make the world a better place.
You live, breathe and dream systems, operations and growth strategies and are driven to help find the most effective ways to support customers and optimize conversions. You’re excited about using your marketing and technical skills to help drive growth and you love technology that helps online marketing systems work seamlessly.
As our Marketing Operations Coordinator you’ll be a technical problem solver with “eagle eyes” attention to detail. This position will be responsible for supporting the technical marketing aspect of the business and you’ll work alongside the operations, marketing, website development and customer happiness team members.
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of our company. The only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
Reading this makes you say, “Holy cow — that’s ME!”:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- You have a strong aptitude for digital marketing strategies and are excited about learning and growing in this area
- You have experience with CRM systems/email systems
- You have experience implementing automated marketing tools, including SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Browser Push notifications
- You’re able to utilize various programming languages (like HTML, CSS and Liquid) for email promotion execution
- You can help provide accurate reporting and campaign analytics, and make optimization recommendations as needed
- You thrive with big picture strategy thinking and also love rolling around in the details. No stray typos get by you!
- You have a growth mindset and passion for optimizing projects to be the best they can be
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, and the well-being of the company
- You’re not thin skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a virtual environment
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
In an ideal world, you have:
- 2-4 years of marketing operations, dev ops or technical operations experience
- A strong technical aptitude with a knowledge of technologies and processes involved with email service providers and/or marketing automation platforms
- Basic data analysis experience
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical-thinking capability
- Ability to execute a project from start to finish independently
- Ability to adapt and be agile as needed in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You don’t like marketing, sales, technology or being the best
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You don’t live and work in the Pacific Time Zone within the Continental United States
The nitty gritty:
- We’re open to this being a full-time employee or freelance position
- We’re looking for someone who’s located specifically on the west coast (PST)
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team. You’ll have full autonomy over where you work, what you wear and which pet sits at your feet
- Paid medical and dental insurance, plus $1,500 HSA deposit
- Flexible Spending Account for health insurance and childcare
- 4 weeks company closure time off (exact dates determined by company)
- 10 days PTO
- Paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- 3 inspiration days to use as you choose
- 401(k) + company match
- Paid parental leave
- A family of colleagues who will make you laugh and support you every step of the way
About Marie Forleo International
Marie Forleo International is a socially conscious digital empire founded by #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the most sought-after motivational coaches in the world, Marie Forleo. Our mission is to give people the tools they need to change their lives. We do this through our award-winning show MarieTV, The Marie Forleo Podcast and our online training programs like B-School and The Copy Cure.
We believe in the power of personal growth, laughter and life-long learning. Our motto is “everything is figureoutable,” and we’re dedicated to helping millions of big-hearted dreamers use their gifts to change the world.
We hire people who are motivated by our mission and passionate about creating positive change. Our team is remotely distributed; we care more about your work-ethic and attitude than your location.
Marie Forleo International is an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be themselves.