Customer Experience Analyst
You’re a caring, strong, and experienced Customer Service professional, who’s committed to going above and beyond to make the customer experience a smooth and joyful experience for both customers and our internal team.
You have proven customer service experience along with an understanding or high interest of the way that data and metrics can really improve the way that customer service works behind the scenes. You have an innate ability to make customers and team members feel heard, reassured and empowered to create work that matters.
As our Customer Experience Analyst, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to both engage with our amazing customers and explore data/metrics to improve the customer experience.
What You’ll be Doing In this Role:
- Performing as an active and responsible member of the Customer Experience team responsible for all customer support functions.
- Collaborating with the Director of CX and various internal teams (development, operations) on the gathering, analysis, and reporting of CX-focused metrics and data analysis.
- Balancing roles and responsibilities between actively working as part of the Customer Experience team with day-to-day customer service business and building a systemic data/metrics customer infrastructure for the company. Time balance is estimated as two-thirds customer support functions and one-third data analytics/metrics collection functions.
- Working fluently with the full Customer Experience team on the flow of customer input to maintain company standards and timeframes.
- Delivering outstanding, practiced support to our customers and community; takes ownership of regular customer service tasks.
- Working responsibly with customer inquiries, adheres to MFI CX processes for communicating with customers, understands and is able to resolve billing issues and related matters. Sees all matters through, start to finish.
- Bringing valuable insights, institutional knowledge, and help to other members of the customer service team.
- In conjunction with customer service duties, this individual, driven by their interest and understanding of metrics and data, identifies key metrics and measurements to track on an ongoing basis.
- Works to create and socialize meaningful reports to better use data/metrics for business decisions.
Reading this makes you say, “WHOA — that’s ME!”:
- You understand that keeping customers happy means truly understanding their needs and challenges
- You have both customer service experience and a knowledge of the CX process—and further, the ability to gather, analyze and socialize relevant data and metrics to improve our overall CX journey and business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You love simplifying systems, processes, and communication flow wherever possible
- You have experience with web and billing automation involving CRM/email/billing systems
- You’ve worked at a tech start up and/or in a virtual environment where 99% of the customer experience happens online
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a passion for mentoring, coaching and educating
- You’re a maximizer and have a knack for finding ways to optimize and improve everything you’re involved with
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, and the well-being of the company
- You’re not (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a virtual environment
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Strong background in performing customer service-related tasks in a thoughtful and purposeful manner
- High intrinsic motivation to serve others and work intelligently through customer-related communications, issues and billing-related matters
- A positive, high energy and customer centric/solution oriented mentality
- Excellent listening, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background or high interest in data analytics and an understanding of how customer service metrics impact business decisions and processes
- Software experience with HelpScout, Zendesk, or other helpdesk platforms, Excel or Google Sheets, related customer success platforms
- Strong problem solving and critical-thinking capability
- Ability to adapt and be agile as needed in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Attention to detail
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t like working with customers and improving their experience
- You don’t have a passion for data, metrics and improving processes
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You don’t like marketing, sales, technology or being the best
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You don’t live and work within the continental United States
The nitty gritty:
- This is a full-time virtual position working with our virtual team. You’ll have full autonomy over where you work, what you wear and which pet sits at your feet
- Paid medical and dental insurance, plus $1,500 HSA deposit
- Flexible Spending Account for health insurance and childcare
- 4 weeks company closure time off (exact dates determined by company)
- 10 days PTO
- Paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- 3 inspiration days to use as you choose
- 401(k) + company match
- Paid parental leave
- Colleagues who will make you laugh and support you every step of the way
About Marie Forleo International
Marie Forleo International is a socially-conscious digital empire founded by #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the most sought-after motivational coaches in the world, Marie Forleo. Our mission is to give people the tools they need to change their lives. We do this through our award-winning show MarieTV, The Marie Forleo Podcast and our online training programs like B-School and The Copy Cure.
We believe in the power of personal growth, laughter and life-long learning. Our motto is “everything is figureoutable,” and we’re dedicated to helping millions of big-hearted dreamers use their gifts to change the world.
We hire people who are motivated by our mission and passionate about creating positive change. Our team is remotely distributed; we care more about your work-ethic and attitude than your location.
At Marie Forleo International, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative experiences that improve the way people live, learn, communicate and grow. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we firmly believe that our work is best when everyone feels free to be themselves.