Living a lie will make you sick — literally.
“The second you leave your truth, your immune system function goes down, your heart rate goes up, adrenaline spikes, and stress hormones increase.”
How do you fix it?
Stop doing what you’re “supposed to.”
Martha Beck, bestselling author and Oprah’s go-to life coach, says all humans long for the same four things — joy, love, freedom, and peace — but we’re looking for fulfillment in all the wrong places.“Integrity is the cure for unhappiness — period.” @MarthaBeck Click To Tweet
Martha holds three degrees from Harvard University, including a PhD in sociology, and has written multiple bestsellers like Finding Your Own North Star, Expecting Adam, and her latest book The Way of Integrity: Finding the Path to Your True Self.
On today’s MarieTV, she explains why your everyday little lies keep you stuck and suffering — and shares the one-and-only cure.
- Why Martha ignored her doctors’ advice and “threw her life away.”
- How to tap into your intuition.
- 6 tell-tale signs you’re out of alignment.
- The popular sex tip that can actually make you successful in all areas of your life.
- Why big leaps don’t work — and the power of one degree turns.
- The ONLY lasting cure to unhappiness.
If you long for a life that’s aligned with who you are and what you want, this episode is a MUST-WATCH.
Now Martha and I would love to hear from you.
In the comments below, answer these two questions:
- What’s one area of your life that feels out of alignment to your heart’s deepest desire?
- What’s one small action you can take to move towards a path of integrity today?
Remember, no matter how out of whack you feel, you don’t have to do a 180 overnight.
As Martha says, “Positive transformation happens more quickly when we do it in small steps rather than heroic leaps.”
Pay attention to the signs and symptoms, and don’t underestimate the power of one degree turns.