You have gifts to share with the world and my job is to help you get them out there.read more
It’s not everyday I get to share this kind of video with you.
As you know, Q&A Tuesday is quickly growing to be our favorite day of the week. You ask questions, I do my best to give you answers, and we all have some laughs along the way!
A few months ago, I turned the question asking tables on one of my biggest business idols ever, Sir Richard Branson, during a stay on his ridonkulously beautiful Necker Island.
But it’s CHOCK full of wisdom to put to use in your business and life, including:
- The key to being a successful entrepreneur (what you need to do first!)
- The #1 lesson for start-up entrepreneurs to get off the ground
- Richard’s take on delegation vs. managing and Steve Jobs!
- How Richard starts to think about marketing a new product
And a whole lot more, baby.
You’ll also hear Richard talk about one of the most important aspects of his life right now, Virgin Unite, the non-profit foundation of the Virgin Group.
They unite people to tackle tough social and environmental problems in entrepreneurial ways. Since the overheads of Virgin Unite are covered by Richard and the Virgin Group (love that!), 100% of additional donations go to the front line where they are needed the most, for example, to support young entrepreneurs in South Africa, or homeless teenagers all over the world, or to stop young girls from suffering with fistula.
I support Virgin Unite, and I would love you to come on board and do the same at VirginUnite.com.
What I Want You To Do Now
1. Leave a comment below and let me know your biggest, most actionable insight from this video. (If you’ve got more than one, that’s cool too!)
2. Click here to tweet a thank you to Richard for giving us his time + wisdom.
3. Leave a gushing comment thanking Joe Polish on www.ILovemarketing.com too. He was the driving force behind this interview and worked non-stop to make it happen. Joe will freak out if a ton of smart Rich Happy & Hot ladies + gents comment on his new blog! Let’s make his day, OK?